* Garage Doors
* Remote Controls
* Gear Kits and Carriages
* Key Pads
Garage Doors :
Clopay and CHI
* Raised Panel or Carriage Style
* White or Almond Colors are typical but other can be special ordered
* Insulated or non insulated
Customers have questions, you have answers. Display the most frequently asked questions, so everybody benefits.
1. Noisy doors change from steel rollers to nylon rollers.
2. Doors that come off track.
3. Doors that reverse on the way down and come back up is a sensor issue.
4. Broken springs, the doors usually opens a short distance and then stops. It is highly recommended to replace both springs.
5. Remote control issue
6. Gear kits or stripped carriages are when the motor runs and the chain does not move.